Need to hire a Family Law Attorney.
At Hoopis & Hoopis, we protect your rights and your future when you need legal help the most. Let our family help your family through your current legal difficulty. Call 401-338-1983 to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced Rhode Island lawyers.
If you’re thinking of divorce or have separated from your spouse, now is the time to talk to a lawyer to get your questions answered. At Hoopis & Hoopis, we work with people in all phases of the divorce process, helping them make important decision that will affect their future. When you are ready to file for divorce, we strive to achieve a cost-effective and timely resolution. Learn more about:
- Legal separation
- Divorce negotiation and mediation
- Child custody and support
- Parenting plans
- Property division and spousal support
Attorney Jennifer Hoopis D’Ambra can help you with other family law matters as well, including:
- Enforcement of child support orders or custody orders
- Modification of court orders
- Establishing grandparents’ rights and siblings’ rights to visitation
Warwick employment law attorney Harry Hoopis represents employers and employees in cases of employment discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, denial of disability and unemployment and other claims. He also works with employers on drafting and review of employee handbooks and review of HR documents and training procedures.
Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
For more than 25 years, Harry Hoopis has helped injured people get the compensation they needed for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering and property losses. If you were injured because someone else was negligent or reckless, Hoopis & Hoopis can help. Our firm also handles wrongful death lawsuits.
Other Legal Matters
- We assist clients with the probate of an estate
- We prepare simple wills
- We provide business law services for small business owners, including the drafting and review of legal contracts